For the Gift of the Day, Tournesol offers Earth and Vine all natural Gourmet Foods.This makes a perfect gift for the foodie in your life.And affordable too! The majority of the items are under $10.00.
- Jams: Fig Orange; Apple Cranberry Pear Chutney; Peach Chipotle; Spicy Apple Garlic; Mardarin Pumpkin Marmalade; Red Bell Pepper Ancho Chili (this one is great with cream cheese)
- Beverage Elixirs: Great for making Martinis; can mix with Soda Water: Pomegranate and Cranberry Tangerine is one flavor
- Vinegars: Tart Cherry Zinfandel Balsamic (culinary sauce for dessert, cheese, etc.); Honey Pear Vinaigrette
- Relishes: Cranberry Shallot Relish
For a more personal touch, Tournesol also offers unique and hand jewelry made by 3 Central Illinois Artists
- Old Typewriter Key Jewelry (pendants, bracelets, etc.) made by Shelbyville artist – starts at $34.00
- Beautiful earrings by Decatur artist Betsy Tanner and one of kind necklaces by Monticello artist Pat Howard – starting at $50.00
Tournesol is a retail store with a love for the timeworn cottage style, a bit of French country, and a touch of contemporary. Tournesol offers unique home décor, candles, gourmet food items, concrete statuaries for garden and home, Tokyo milk products, soaps, Maruca purses and bags, scarves, vintage cards, tea towels, Christmas/holiday décor.
TOURNESOL: Located on Merchant Street in Downtown Decatur; Ph. 422-4301; www.TournesolRetold.com or on Facebook.